Thursday, April 8, 2010

Welkome to Just GQ!

Greetings and WELKOME to the Just GQ Blog.. In this first post I just aim to share a little about myself and what I plan to gain with this blog.  First off, I give all the Glory, Honor, and Praise to Jesus Christ now, forever, and ALWAYS! Secondly, I am a college educated, young, African American professional who maximized his undergraduate career with involvement as a student-athlete, playing football at the University of Louisville, and as a member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc., which afforded me opportunities to encounter an array of different people and experiences.

Based on my interests and experiences with sports, music, women, relationships, politics, today's gentleman, among other topics of frequent in-depth conversation, I formulated an arena in which I can express my thoughts freely.  I am in the process of completing my first literary project entitled, Addicted to the Honeymoon Period, expected to be completed by August 2010.  In this project, I tackle frequently visited issues throughout relationships, from boy meets girl to the break-up, and the best manners to handle them.  My aim with this blog and in prose as a whole is to provoke discussion and thought, improving one's mind in the process.

Again, welkome, and hopefully you will be a frequent visitor.. Check in the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment